Recently I looked back at this blog and at all the wonderful memories and photographs of the growing-up years of Grace and En Yu. I thank God for this blog and the opportunity to chronicle some of the events in those few precious years.
I am not techno-savvy (haven't improved much after all these years, oh dear), so I am not able to upload any recent photo to this post today. I even have problem signing in earlier, haha.
As at 0850hrs, Grace is still in bed (rainy morning good to sleep in) cos it's the June school Holidays (all parents and children shout yippee!) but En Yu is in school (since 0800hrs, till 1400hrs). Why? I didn't question why the school "reopened since 22nd of June" although the official School Term 3 starts on Monday 27th of June. Oh well, this is not uncommon in Singapore.
En Yu prefers it this way, she said.
Friday, June 24, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment